Thursday 4 October 2012

Colours from Nature


I’m usually not one to care about the seasons-and defiantly not the cold!
But I’ve made a decision to enjoy the changing seasons and what it creates along the way, using my arty-farty side to take inspiration from Mother Nature herself.

So as I was out taking the dog out for a walk where I live-in sunny Clacton! I noticed a bush that I walked past with the most amazing red leaves-I even doubted if I was looking at it right, going over to the plant to touch it. By the way the leaves had started to change colour only on the top section of the bush, it appeared as if to have be folded over or that the red was growing down the bush changing the leaves as it goes towards the floor.
Comparing that I have never took a picture of a bush just for the sake of it-I think it was quite eye catching. I am however a little disappointed with when I returned to take a picture that the camera couldn’t  quite pick up the amazing red and it appears as if a pinkie red on the photos.

 
 
 
 
 
After noticing that first burst of colour, I decided to take a couple of more pictures of leaves and trees. I don’t think people realize or contemplate enough of where autumn colours or the autumn feel and smells originate back to nature and the changing seasons.


I really liked the colours around these trees-I thought they really stood out against the green. Their quite soft pastels shades in lovley autumn reds and browns. Even the shapes of the flowers I like with the soft shading around the petals.
Liking the feel of Autumn :)



No comments:

Post a Comment