Monday 17 September 2012

P!nk on Chatty Man-Alan Carr!!


Anyone who’s ever seen me or got to know me would probably know how influenced by the pop/rock star  P!nk, I am.

I would go so far to say I am one of her biggest fans-I’ve got all her albums and saw her live a couple of years ago; which was amazing!! I love her personality, her passion in everything she does and especially her frankness. Don’t get me wrong; I like a bit of Britney, but in a fight Id be P!nk all the way!!

I also love her fashion sense; I didn’t realize till I took a good look at myself how much she influenced me so early on; age 14 I chopped all my hair off and went punkie! Then ended up colouring it every colour under the sun! I’d like to think I don’t do high street fashion and that artist’s like P!nk helped me develop my own sense of style and find my own random little thing I’ve got going on!

Well today…. I purposely went out, down the town (looking a mess I might add!) and bought P!nk’s new album released today “The Truth about Love”!!!!!! To be honest I’ve only heard the first 8 songs; and in my “expertise opinion” it is a different sound for P!nk, with some songs with more electro beats and then others-a lot harder and rockier. It sounds good and I’m excited to hear the rest!
 
Front of new album.

So over the last week or so, P!nk has been out and about in the states and recently here in the UK advertising the new album and single. I watched part of the new series 10 Ellen DeGeneres Show in the U.S. with P!nk on it-and really enjoyed the interview. Recently here; Friday on Channel 4 P!nk  was live on Chatty Man with Alan Carr and she was amazing. I think Alan baffled her a bit with a few sentences but she took everything really well and it seems motherhood has done her the world of good with her saying “It makes me more fun!” She secured Alan into a trapeze harness and helped him do a summersault which in itself was amusing! Then finished the show singing the new single “Blow me”.

Pink helping Alan Carr into the harness.
 
I loved what she was wearing both on the Ellen show; in a leopard dress with nude shoes-which I thought was quite toned down for her and then in a black leather/plether dress on Chatty Man with silver sparkly stilettos.  *love*
Pink on Chatty Man.
I'm loving the hair-tucked over.
 
Pink on Ellen Degeneres show.
Wild and rocking hair!
 

I think she’s looking pretty good and that’s what I’m aiming for when I’m 33! And now she’s cut her hair off again to a cool shaven back-might persuade me to do the same…..  J

No comments:

Post a Comment