Wednesday 22 August 2012

Miley Cyrus' new haircut.


Everyone seems to be talking about it….. Miley Cyrus’ new do!

Everyone I have spoke to about this says she’s a fool-ruining her beautiful hair, why has she done it… etc. And I agree the picture I saw in a paper; was not flattering! She could have taken it from a better angle. But I do think people forget (cause she’s been on tele screens for millennia!) bur she is only 19.

In her tweet she reportedly said “she’s never felt more her in her whole life” I think this proves it, she just wants to do her own thing and maybe rebel a bit from the “perfect society”. And it’s defiantly caused an impact- although I don’t know if that was what she was after.

And for the actual cut-I quite like it! I saw another person only a couple of days ago with a similar haircut and commented on how much I liked it. I think the drastic change has shocked a lot of people but If she’s channelling her inner rocker or inner punk-why not!

If you’ve got the balls to do it good for you-I think its cool!
I found this picture of her from July-I defiantly prefer her blonde. The nose ring is cool too.
  


This pic is the one I didn't find too flattering for her-she looks like shes took her make up off.

I do like this pic of her with the red lippy-very punky; which is what I love about it. Really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment