Monday 4 June 2012

Duchess Kate at Jubilee Pageant.

Yesturday, after work I was able to watch the end of the flotilla on the Thames.
I must of missed the main part as I only caught a few boats few and far between... but what I did notice was the Royals all standing togther watching the pageant.
I thought the Queen looked marvellous in her white coat and dress with gold, silver and purple flecs by Angela Kelly and matching hat. It was planned to be based apon her original corination gown and apparently took 12 months to create.

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II is greeted by Chelsea pensioners at Chelsea Pier HRH The Queen in her Angela Kelly attire.
Also Kate Middleton; The Duchess of Cambridge, suprised me with wearing a beautiful vibrant red dress-very patriotic. I was glad that she had pushed the boundries a little and opted for a colourful red.
The dress she wore was a version of an Alexander McQueen designed by Sarah Burton for her 2010 collection. The original McQueen dress was sleeveless and shorter than the version wore by Kate but still had the same details of the pleated skirt and square panel at the front.
I think the Duchess looks radiant and finishes the look with her signature nude heals and accesories such as the matching red hat and bag.
If your interested in all her other accesories including her scarf and brooch she was wearing, I'v found a facebook group called My Small Obsessions, which is a site created about the fashion and accessories worn by the Royals-it's amazing! It has all the nitty gritty bits that I doubt other reporters would of found out!
 The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arriving yesturday at the Thames for the celebrations.
Tulisa and Kim Kardashian wearing the original McQueen dress.
I think Kate wears it best! I have no idea what Kim thought when she looked in the mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment