Friday 24 May 2013

Photoshoot by Jason Little


So….. I had a fab day yesterday; having my professional photo shoot!

I have somehow managed to finish my 6 final outfits in around 6 weeks and although I think it’s hard constantly looking at something for a long time-I was really happy. Looking at the garments separately, I found it hard to see them as a group and was worried they could be a little boring and not stand out enough. But after seeing them on a beautiful model with amazing hair and makeup done; they looked really good.

Me and few of the other girls in my group had booked a photo shoot with professional photographer Jason Little based in Chelmsford Essex. I would highly recommend him as he was fantastic! He was easy to talk to, to explain the look you wanted and also to help recommend new ideas. The studio was amazing, really big and full of light. The atmosphere within the studio was relaxed and calm with music playing in the background; it was just an amazing day.
Some of my outfits and some of the other girls.
 
The makeup was by Michelle Court-Court on Camera, who did both the models. She had a really good vision of what people wanted and the mood that each person wanted to create. I was really happy with my makeup on my model as it was really striking and attention grabbing, which was what I wanted.
The hair and makeup corner.
 
Abbie getting her makeup ready with Michelle.
 
When it was my turn, my shoot contained a white background with the model standing in angular poses in the centre of the shoot. My model Abbie did an amazing job and executed every pose and look the way I had envisioned. Jason the photographer also did an amazing job in directing her and helping to get the best out of each shot.
Jason stting up the shot.
 
Jason taking the shot.
 
 
The end result will be revealed on Tuesday when I go up to Chelmsford and meet up with him again. I saw each shot of the 6 garments on his computer screen as he was shooting, and I have got high expectations!
Abbie in my fifth outfit of the collection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment