Wednesday 30 May 2012

Faith in Fashion

As I'm sure most of you are aware I do have a soft spot for Paloma Faith! Although this was the first time I heard her speak! Bless her, her style is the same as her speach-kooky and quirky! I love it! Her new album is apparantly based on films and the thought behind it was to make her life into a musical themed story. I find her so beautiful but not in the classical way,I find her realy striking and unusual.

She was also at the Glamour Awards this week,being that she had previously said that she was fed up with being on the worst dressed list and was hoping this time would be different.

I think she made her point-she lookes amazing!
The dress is a Temperly London number embellished with beading and tassels. The clutch is a Olga Berg clutch which matches the dress lovly.The subtle silver colour of the dress and clutch, compliments her red hair and red nails. It gives that old Hollywood glamour feel spicey up a bit.
I think this award ceremony was defenately a winner for Paloma

No comments:

Post a Comment